Reservations PoliciesAll our reservations must be done by e-mail.All reservations must be guaranteed in advance either with bank deposit (50%) or credit card (Visa or Master Card), otherwise reservations cannot be confirmed.All deposits are non-refundable, in the event of an emergency we will do our best to accommodate your stay at another time.In the event that the confirmed party does not fulfill the first night of the reservation,or contact the hotel, the room will be made available to walk-in guests.No-shows will incur full penalty.General policies
- Check in 3:00 PM; check out 10:00 AM (without exception)
- For Easter week and Christmas & New Year dates, there is a minimum stay of 4 nights required.
- Las Avellanas villas does not accept responsibility for missing items. Please use the lockingsafe provided for your valuables.
- Las Avellanas Villas will not be responsible in case of lost items.
- There is an additional person charge of $15 US per person.We can provide a small mattress.
- A maximum of four adults per room is allowed.
- Dogs are admitted in our Villas; however, we kindly ask you to do not use the villas amenities with them (Towels, cookware and others).
- Please return your key at checkout.There is a charge of $50 usd for every safe key that is lost.
- Children under 10 years stay free of charge (Sharing room with parents)
- Two children under 10 years pay as an adult (Sharing room with parents)
- Children 10 years and over are $10 extra per night
- We are a pet friendly place, please expect to see furry friends here. If you want to stay at Las Avellanas villas with your dog, please let us know in advance the size and type.At check out we will inspect the room to insure there is no damage caused by amisbehaving doggie. You may be charged for additional cleaning or damage.
- Maid service is from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm daily, please make your villa available for 1 hour during this time.
- To be earth friendly, we change your sheets and towels every three days.
- Services in the Guanacaste area are unsophisticated, therefore produce a number of issues.1. Electricity - there are surges, and we recommend that you use the surge protectors provided for all delicate electronics. It is not uncommon to experience temporary brownouts especially during rainy season.Bring your flashlights in case of a temporary power outage. 2. Water - We ask that you use water sparingly to drink, we had a well and is hard for some people.3. Plumbing - You will see strange signs in bathrooms all over the area, please accept this is a product of necessity (we know it is strange).We are located in the jungle with dense vegetation, please do not be alarmed if you encounter geckos, iguanas, snakes, birds, and insects. This is their home and we share it with them.Thank you for your time and understanding.